Cookies are small text files saved in your web browser when you visit certain websites. Cookies are used on our website for things like keeping track of the contents of your shopping basket, enhancing our navigation menus and to remember you by saving your delivery addresses or other details if you select the "Remember Me" Option. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
Cookies will not harm your computer and they don’t store sensitive information such as credit card details.
If you would prefer, you can turn off cookies within your browser by going to 'Tools | Internet Options | Privacy' (in Internet Explorer) and selecting to block cookies. However, if you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that require cookies to be enabled.
How We Use Your Data
Data collected by our website is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders
- Administer and enhance the website and service we offer
- Disclose information to third-parties for goods’ delivery purposes only
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases