10 questions with Lulu Guiness
An interview with our latest collaborator
Following the success of Tangle Teezer's first ever designer collaboration last year, we have teamed up with iconic British designer, Lulu Guinness for a second time this year. Here, we grabbed Lulu for five minutes and ran through our 10 quick fire questions with her. Read on to learn how our collaboration came about, what being British means to Lulu and what her secret power would be!
1. Tell us how you met our inventor Shaun?
We met at an event hosted by a mutual contact and hit it off straight away! We have a lot of similar traits and I felt honoured to be asked to collaborate with Shaun on such a great product.
2. What does being British mean to you?
Being quirky, sarcastic and eccentric!
3. What excites you about design in three words?
Freedom, innovation and creativity.
4. What would your life be without lipstick?
5. You never wear jeans, why is that?
They don't suit my figure and; I tend to opt for a nipped in waist or an A-Line shape skirt or dress instead. I actually bought a denim A-Line dress recently which I am obsessed with but that's the closest I'll get to jeans.
6. Dogs or cats?
Dogs; I love my two Westies. Watch out for an exciting project coming up soon linking to this!
7. What's your favourite handbag?
Usually one from one of my most recent collection, so at the moment it's the ‘One in a Million’ clutch from my AW16 collection.
8. A pint of Guinness or a glass of Prosecco?
9. What would your secret power be?
10. Lastly, reveal your guilty pleasure?
Thank you, Lulu! Shop our new Lulu Guinness Compact Styler featuring Lulu’s Vertical Lipstick print.